Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Can mobile speed cameras be on riot (dark blue) vans?

I was driving and i looked to my left and i saw a riot van parked in a side street (the big dark blue one) parked facing towards me i was wondering if they had a mobile speed camera on?





or are the mobile speed cameras just on the typical speed camera cars you see the white vans that look like space cruisers with all the stickers on.

Can mobile speed cameras be on riot (dark blue) vans?
I drive a speedvan, and those cameras can mounted in any vehicle, technically speaking, but I doubt that the one you saw had one.


By the way, that could also have been a bomb squad van, although usually you'll see more than one of those in one place at a time.
Reply:yeah that prolly is a bomb squad van








help me anyone?


http://sg.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind...


No comments:

Post a Comment