Monday, April 12, 2010

Vodafone upgrade mobile question?

2 years ago I signed up to a vodafone monthly contract but I chose to buy a mobile at the same time as I signed up, rather than accepting a free phone.





18 months later, my contract ran out and they phoned to see if I wanted to keep it going. I decided to sign up again for another 18 months on the condition that they dropped the monthly charge from £25 to £10 a month as I don't use the mobile much.





My question is about a new mobile upgrade. Am I elgible for a new mobile at any time. Their policy states that you can only request a new mobile upgrade if you have less than 60 days left on your contract but this was never even mentioned to me at the time that I could have one. Everyone around me seem to be having these upgrade phones as its supposed to the benefit of having a monthly contract.





My problem now is that my current phone which I've had for 3 years is starting to look tacky %26amp; I'm ready to buy a new one but would I be entitled to a free phone from Vodafone? Any advice?

Vodafone upgrade mobile question?
Go into the Vodafone store, they will be able to see that you haven't had a new handset and make you an offer accordingly.


No comments:

Post a Comment