Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Trouble with going mobile with MSN messenger!?

Ok...so when I go to...





http://mobile.live.com/signup/signup2.as...





to sign up for MSN mobile I have a plan with Samsung Virgin Mobile so I select other and since I have free unlimited txt messaging I select the box that says "My device has text messaging " and then...I keep getting an error every time I try and enter my mobile address where is says "Type your mobile address" (naturally). I have a couple of things that I have already tried such as my phone number XXX XXX XXXX and the email that I got with Virgin Mobile XXXXXXXXXX@vmobile.ca but neither of them work...what else should I put or what do I have to do to make this work...





I look forward to hearing from you...

Trouble with going mobile with MSN messenger!?
Try calling their help line. They can walk you through it.


No comments:

Post a Comment