Friday, April 16, 2010

T-Mobile Prepaid Cell Phone Gold Rewards Member?

So, I got a T-Mobile prepaid cell phone plan. I added a $100 phone card, which makes me a Gold Rewards Member.





http://www.t-mobile.com/shop/plans/defau...





So, does this mean my minutes last for one year? Plus, after my year is up, does adding the least amount available refill card ($10) let my minutes roll over for another year?





And my last question: once you are a Gold Rewards Member, do you stay so as long as you are in good standing in terms of refilling at least once a year in any amount?

T-Mobile Prepaid Cell Phone Gold Rewards Member?
Your minutes last for one year, yes. On the 364th day, if you add $10 more, ALL your minutes (including the ones you had left added to the ones you added) rolls over for one more year from the day that you added those minutes, and yes, once you are a Gold Rewards member, you remain a member for as long as you continue to keep your phone (I think they recycle the phone number 90 days after the minutes expire).





Hope that helps!


No comments:

Post a Comment