Wednesday, April 14, 2010

T-Mobile Cell Phone Question? Help, plox.?

Hey, I have a question for T-Mobile texting, cuhz I have a T-Mobile Service Phone.


Well, I know that it costs $14.99 for unlimited texting per month.


But, for how many months? And do you still have to pay for text messages that you recieve? I do not have a plan for text messaging, so I want to know a little more about it. Please, please help.


Ohkay, thanks!%26lt;3

T-Mobile Cell Phone Question? Help, plox.?
When you add any feature with T-Mobile you will be charged for the feature for every month until you decide you don't want it anymore. The unlimited plan is 14.99 per month and you will have unlimited text, picture, video and instant messaging, both sending and receiving. The only way you would be charged for any messages is if you send an international message and that is for 0.15 per message regardless of the plan. However if you receive an international message then it will come out of your unlimited.
Reply:Since the plan is per month I am thinking it is for one month at a time. I am not positive but I think T-Mobile lets you change your texts/messaging amount/limit without adding on to contracts. (Check with them on that) and since you have unlimited you don't have to worry about recieve messages. Those go unto the unlimited as well.

human teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment