Monday, April 12, 2010

Has anyone ever paid their T-Mobile bill at one of the T-Mobile stores?

I am so mad! I went into one of the T-Mobile stores to pay my monthly bill. It was the same store that I went to when I bought the phone.





Five days later I get a phone call from T-Mobile telling me that my bill was never paid and that it is now going to be shut off because I never paid the bill!





I went into the store where I paid the bill, and they tell me that it takes a week to 10 days for my payment to get processed!





They charged me a service fee of $3.00 when I paid the bill. Heck! I could have bought a postage stamp for .41 cents and mailed the payment myself. The payment would have gotten paid a lot sooner.





I called up the T-Mobile head office and asked them what the heck the deal was. They told me.....and get this.....I should have went into an official T-Mobile store. I asked him...what store did I go into?....a PRETEND T-Mobile store????





Apparently some stores just pay to use the T-Mobile name.





Has anyone ever had this same problem with T-Mobile?

Has anyone ever paid their T-Mobile bill at one of the T-Mobile stores?
Never had that happen, but yes I was aware that some of the stores are not "official". This is my second go round with TMobile and I am already regretting it. I have no service at my home, my first try with them ended badly when I stupidly ran up my phone bill so high in one month I had to ask them to shut off my service so I could make payments. They wouldn't arrange payments with me until my account went to collections. I had paid my bill down to within $100 before they actually sent me to collections all with in 2 months of receiving the initial bill. They suck, I don't know why I thought it would be different this time around.
Reply:Yes. Most "T Moblile" stores that you see are not actually part of the company but sell the T mobile products. It's kinda like a franchise thing. If you actually paid one of these locations rather than your actual T mobile company you need to go back to that "T Mobile" location and see what happened to the money you paid. It sounds like they wronged you. Now you need to get them to at least refund what you paid. Hopefully you have some sort of receipt.


No comments:

Post a Comment