Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Virgin Mobile Ringtone help?

I would like to know where I can get New ringtones and a wider selection of ringtones other than the ones that they offer on the Virgin Mobile site. I can't seem to find some songs and I would like to know where I can find a good site with good ringtones on it for my virgin mobile phone.

Virgin Mobile Ringtone help?
i used to have virgin mobile b4 i accidently broke my phone %26amp; my parents got me alltel.%26amp; i used to search for any other website to get ringtones from besides theirs but i never found any i guess you'll just have to stick to their website.
Reply:Hey i have a virgin mobile phone also %26amp; if you cant find the ringtones that you want on the site then i guess you cant get any more, but, you can create your own ringtones and wallpapers with VM Studio, on the virgin mobile site- just suscribe





(i wouldnt get ringtones from other places like websites because then you would be suscribed to their plans %26amp; it is really hard to "opt-out"

dr teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment