Friday, April 16, 2010

I have problem with my new mobile so i will talk to somebady for nokia service maneger or any maneger?

i have purchace mobile last 1.5 month but in mobile screen not working properly then i send my to nokia gallery after 15 days he give me mobile again same problem in mobile again i send my mobile repairing after 45 days he give me mobile then problem in camera i send my mobile to replacing todays i have not got my mobile so i am talk to somebady to this matter.

I have problem with my new mobile so i will talk to somebady for nokia service maneger or any maneger?
get it done privately, if ure in love with the mobile. Personally, i think you need to ask for money-back if there are so many compant defects. Use your insurance with nokia. if it doesnt work, sell off the software. Thats what I did when Nokia refused to agree that there were production defects.


No comments:

Post a Comment