Friday, April 16, 2010

Cheapest, fully functional "internet on mobile" handset in India?

Which is the cheapest fully functional "mobile internet" enabled handset in India offering a "good" web browsing experience and a good GSM service provider's scheme to activate internet on mobile. If possible, I want to avoid cameras, FM and MP3 player and other frills on my mobile and I am NOT looking at Reliance's or Tata Indicom's bundled offers.





I want "internet on mobile" just to check my mailboxes on GMail and Yahoo and for basic google search, online ticketing, etc .





PS: I am not referring to internet connectivity "through my cell on my laptop" i.e. I do not want my cell to act as a modem to browse internet on my laptop. I want internet connectivity on my cell itself, on the go! :D

Cheapest, fully functional "internet on mobile" handset in India?
I believe that you go for N91 8GB it has cool internet service and if you got wireless internet in your home then you could operate internet on mobile without sim card and you will have really cool gagdet. Mobile cost is Rs. 11,000... So go for it ..Man


No comments:

Post a Comment