Monday, April 12, 2010

I lost my mobile,i have the imei no. also,is it possible to trace my mobile?

its samsung e250. it has a mobile tracker facility too.


but i didnt activate the system. it s a new one ................





can i have the solution to find out the mobile

I lost my mobile,i have the imei no. also,is it possible to trace my mobile?
it can be done but won't be. I work for a major carrier and the cost to track down a cell phone runs in the thousands. Most likely you paid much less than that. All you can do is suspend it and get another phone.
Reply:If you have not activated the mobile tracker facility then its bit difficult.





Try to get some ideas from the Samsung service or CC centres. They may help you.





If not possible, just deactivate the phone with the IMEI and if you have the bill of purchase for the phone.


No comments:

Post a Comment