Friday, April 16, 2010

Virgin Mobile - Messing me about?

OK, I have the Apple iPhone,


I topped up with £10 then later on I had £4.79!





I called Virgin in hope of a reinbursement so I could buy my bundle, I spoke to a nice lady but she said I got charged by connecting to my router!?! I couldn't believe what I was hearing and I quickly had to correct her. I had WiFi and no Virgin GPRS, as the phone is only got o2's EDGE settings...


She contacted the technical dep. and said that when the iPhone loses signal, it connects to Virgin Mobile's GPRS!! So what she is saying I can make calls via mobile GPRS? a few kbps can't connect a call... What should I say PLEASE HELP!!


Thanks in advance!

Virgin Mobile - Messing me about?
I dont really know what you should do but...i HATE virgin mobile


No comments:

Post a Comment