Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Unable to read email at mobile phone LGKS20 (vodafone-Greece). unable to proceed after UserID and password?

I have just bought a brand new mobile phone, model LGKS20, with wondows mobile and internet explorer, under Vodafone network in Greece. I connect without problem to m.yahoo.com, I continue trying to get my email and then i submit (without any typing errors) my userID and Password, only to be returned back after a while to the same (but with blank fields) page being again requested to submit my UserId and password. Note that i do not face any problem with another Gmail account at google where i can read all my mails from my mobile. I do not like to switch fully to google for my email.


Some ideas of my own:


-Maybe this browser (IE) is not so good. Pls advise


-Maybe i need to lower the security settings in my mobile (I do not know how, and i do not consider it prudent)


Any idea to help?


Thanks

Unable to read email at mobile phone LGKS20 (vodafone-Greece). unable to proceed after UserID and password?
Yahoo is still having some problems at the moment. If you look you will find lots of people cannot send/receive/delete mail at the moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment