Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Windows Mobile 6 Video Formats?

I'm trying to figure out what video types I am able to play on my samsung ace with windows mobile 6......they told me supported file types are as follows:





Ringtones: MP3


File Type Supported: GIF (including animated in HTML), JPEG, PNG, BMP, WBMP


Wallpaper/Screen Saver: JPG


Image Association: Contacts, Wallpaper


Camera Image Format: JPG


Camcorder Video Format: MPEG4, H.263, WMV


File Manager: Windows Mobile 6


Media Player: Windows Media Player 10





Does this mean I can record wmv files but can't play them? I'm lost here.....thanks in advance for any help.





Jim

Windows Mobile 6 Video Formats?
I have a new Sprint Mogul with Windows Mobile 6 and so far it has been able to handle all the media files I have thrown at it. I am fairly certain that it will play native Vista files. Now I'm only talking about the OS, not any specific hardware. Good luck with it!





R


No comments:

Post a Comment