Friday, April 16, 2010

T-Mobile I-Phone?

If I get a T-Mobile I-Phone. Does it come with Wi-Fi? If not how do I get the mobile Wi-Fi? How much?

T-Mobile I-Phone?
wi-fi is hardware on the phone, u dont have to pay anything extra for it. it either comes with the particular phone or doesnt, in your case, the iphone does have wi-fi. but you will need to hack and mod your iphone to be able to use it for tmobile, which im sure you already know
Reply:Wifi comes standard on the phone, what I think your talking about is EDGE, the wireless data network that you use when your out and about.





If your up for some work you can get it working. You have to modify a few files within the phone but you can get it completely working, well except visual voicemail since it is an ATT offered service only.





In fact you can use the WAP $5.99 internet service plan instead of the $19.99 data plan if you set your phone up correctly. Its not that hard, just takes a bit of reading on how to do it.





A great place to read up about the iphone and how to do stuff like this is





www.modmyifone.com basically everything I know about the phone I learned from here. They have a guide for almost anything. Great useful site.


No comments:

Post a Comment