Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Does Verizon's Mobile IM use data or just text messages?

Hello. I have mobile IM on my phone. I have verizon wireless. Also, I have the select family shareplan that allows me to have unlimited texting, picture/video messaging, and instant messaging to anyone on any network. My question is, when I sign onto Mobile IM, refresh my buddy list, etc., does this use data? I know that when you use Mobile IM text messages are used but I'm not worried about that because I have unlimited.

Does Verizon's Mobile IM use data or just text messages?
yea i have the same thing u do and dnt wory i called them up ma self and asked them this like a month ago an yea it counts as txt messages....so dnt wory we can im n txt all we want
Reply:it uses text message.

braces teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment