Friday, April 16, 2010

Cheapest Mobile Plan?

I have an ancient Nokia %26amp; need a mobile phone number.





I have just returned to Australia.





I need to send/receive emergency calls and SMS





No fancy contracts %26amp; just top up when I have to.





What's the CHEAPEST deal available in Australia?.





BTW I know nothing about mobiles as far as I am concerned they are noise pollution and the charges are a rip off!!!!

Cheapest Mobile Plan?
Why get one than??? Anyways the best thing to do if you dont already have a phone is to go to a free cell phone site and they give you a cell phone for signing up on the plan. The cheapest isnt always the best since coverage is much more limited with cheaper ones. However I'm not sure exactly how much your price limit is so I would say go to a site or two to find out which one fits your needs best. http://www.phonechoice.com.au/ This site has a built in calculator for the cheapest plans. and heres another where they actually sell you phones or phone plans based on your search input http://www.mobileselect.com.au/findModel... Good luck on your search!!!!!
Reply:if u want to save $$ on the phone and plan. check out www.5linx.net/lab--thus far this site offers u the "hardware" at LOW LOW prices.. they r a lifesaver compared to what you pay in the stores. just go to products and mobile phones..you'll be just as pleased as we were. Hope this helps!


No comments:

Post a Comment